The appearance of wrinkles on the facial skin will increase over time, especially dry skin is prone to fine lines and even wrinkles over time. So how can we get rid of wrinkles fast? What is the best way to get rid of wrinkles? Let's have a look!
Smooth skin is a sign of health, youth and vitality. Many people use various methods to prevent wrinkles as they age. Age, UV rays, smoking, and repetitive facial movements such as smiling and squinting can all contribute to the appearance of wrinkles.  While there are many anti-wrinkle creams, serums, and supplements on the market, you may prefer a natural approach to wrinkle removal. You can keep your skin moisturized, follow a healthy lifestyle to firm your skin, and prevent wrinkles from forming in the first place.
First:How to quickly remove wrinkles? First of all, we must get rid of daily bad habits
- Control emotions: people's mood determines the endocrine system of the human body. Once the endocrine system is out of balance, the hormone levels in the body are disordered, and it is easy to produce bad things for itself, accelerate the aging of the body, and at the same time, it is easy for wrinkles to climb up the face. So it is very important to control your emotions.
- Manage your expressions: Rich expressions can easily make wrinkles climb up your beautiful face, especially when you laugh, and the crow's feet on the eyes are obvious. Expressions such as pursed lips and pouted lips will increase the chance of nasolabial folds, so beauty-loving women must manage their facial expressions.
- Don't squinting to see things. If there is myopia or astigmatism, you should wear glasses to correct your vision; don't blink your eyes often; don't ignore eyelid edema, find the cause, and prescribe the right medicine;
- If you want to lose weight gradually, because the weight drops suddenly, the skin does not have enough time to adapt to the reduction of body fat, which will also cause wrinkles; do not pull the skin hard when makeup and makeup are removed;
less sun. Reduce exposure to UV rays. The reason why the skin can maintain elasticity, mainly depends on the support of elastic fibers and collagen. UV rays break down the tissues that provide the skin with support and flexibility. When going out on a hot day, apply sunscreen, wear UV-blocking clothing or a hat. Minimize your time at the beach or pool, try to walk on the shaded side of the street, or sit under a tree. It is very important to do a good job of sun protection for the skin in daily life.
- Moisture should be replenished in time in a dry environment, otherwise wrinkles will increase. Sufficient nutrients must be supplied and lost water must be replenished. It is best to drink a glass of water every morning and evening. A glass of water in the morning can clean up the intestinal garbage, and a glass of water in the evening can replenish the water needed at night to prevent blood viscosity and pigment precipitation.
- Quit smoking. Smoking can cause poor blood circulation in the skin, accelerate the natural aging process, and lead to the formation of wrinkles. Quitting smoking, or reducing your daily cigarette smoking, can help slow the aging process and prevent wrinkles from forming.
Second:how to quickly remove wrinkles? how to get rid of wrinkles?
1: Eat more fruits and vegetables to add water
(1) Eat foods rich in vitamin C. For example: tomato, pepper, mango, strawberry, broccoli, pineapple. Incorporate a variety of foods rich in vitamin C into your daily diet. Vitamin C helps build collagen, making skin appear firmer. They also protect the skin from UV rays and prevent the formation of wrinkles
(2) Eat more berries. For example: blueberries, raspberries, strawberries, blackberries, gooseberries, pomegranates. Incorporate a variety of colorful berries into your daily diet. They contain polyphenols and antioxidants that help promote cell regeneration, possibly reducing wrinkles and preventing them from forming again. Choose to eat the following berries for wrinkle reduction benefits.
2: Sleep no more than 11 o'clock at night
The harm of staying up late to the skin is equivalent to draining the skin's moisture, and the skin of the crush who always stays up late will definitely dry and loose, which is also caused by the serious lack of water in the skin, and if you want your skin to be hydrated and fair, you must ensure Going to bed before 11 o'clock at night, not staying up late is the last word. At the same time, improper sleeping position is also easy to deepen wrinkles, especially lying on the side, so try to sleep on your back as much as possible.
3: Massage and lift tired skin more.
Lifting and flattening massage action can tighten the skin that has slackened due to fatigue, maintain the elasticity of the skin at all times, and in the long run, wrinkles will not be so easy to climb up your face. In the skin care process, it can be used with Mezier apple stem cells to lighten the lines of skin wrinkles and ensure that the skin can better absorb nutrients, thereby improving the entire skin problem. Tighten the skin with targeted exercises:
(1) Exercise the muscles around the eyes. Place your index fingers on the outer corners of your eyes and your middle fingers on the center of your eyebrows. Fingers pushed up slightly, eyes looked down. Close your eyes and open them again. Repeating this exercise once or twice a day may lighten existing wrinkles and prevent them from forming again.
(2) Exercise the lower eyelid. Put your index fingers on the outer corners of your eyes and your middle fingers on the inner corners of your eyes. Press gently, without moving your fingers, and look up. Close your eyes and open them again and repeat the above action once or twice a day.
(3)Exercise the muscles around the lips. Place your thumb and index finger in a V shape on the upper corner of your mouth. Make a V shape with the other hand and place it on top of the first hand. Pressing his fingers lightly, he tried to lift the corners of his mouth, as if forcing a smile. Repeat once or twice a day. This action can temporarily reduce wrinkles and prevent them from forming.
(4) Strengthen the strength and flexibility of the head and neck muscles. Place one hand under the neck and extend the thumb as far as possible away from the other fingers. Place the other hand on top of the first, with the chin facing the ceiling. Pull your hands down gently along your chest, shut your mouth and smile. This exercise reduces neck lines, strengthens muscles, and prevents more wrinkles from forming.
- Wash your face alternately with hot and cold water, which will constrict your blood vessels and make your skin firmer and more vibrant.
- Use medical grade facial patches.
Use the muzooy face wrinkle patch. This patch is a treatment for the skin. It's soft and acts as a carrier for aloe vera and macadamia nut extracts to penetrate the skin under the patch to plump, moisturize and smooth wrinkles. When medical-grade silicone is placed on the skin, it creates a microclimate called an occlusion between the skin and the silicone. This allows two things to happen. First, occlusion helps absorb moisture from the lower layers of the skin to the upper layers, allowing the skin to hydrate itself. This moisture plumps and smoothes the skin, reducing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Second, the gentle compression of the patch flattens existing lines and prevents new ones from forming.
Natural prevention and maintenance are key. If you feel that the effect of natural measures is relatively slow, it is recommended to buy skin care products to use, so that the effect will be more obvious.