How to remove smile wrinkles?
Smile wrinkles are tiny wrinkles that connect your nose to the corners of your mouth, and while they indicate a happy, smiling life, these tiny wrinkles can sometimes make your face look wrinkled and older. However, there are many ways you can reduce or even eliminate laugh lines, such as using skin care products such as exfoliants, receiving treatments, building facial muscles, and developing healthy habits for healthy skin such as eating a balanced diet, drinking plenty of water, and exercising regularly. .
Method 1: Use skin care products
(1) Use muzooy facial wrinkle patches. When medical grade silicone is placed on the skin, it creates a microclimate called occlusion between the skin and the silicone. This allows two things to happen. First, occlusion helps draw moisture from the lower layers of the skin to the upper layers, allowing the skin to hydrate itself. This moisture plumps and smoothes the skin, reducing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Second, the gentle compression of the patch flattens existing lines and prevents new ones from forming.
(2) Apply moisturizer every day. Using a moisturizer can help the skin retain moisture and reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, including those around the mouth. For best results, use a moisturizer that contains collagen, an ingredient that helps support and repair the skin.
(3) Regular use of skin exfoliating products. Exfoliating helps remove dead skin cells, revealing healthier, younger-looking skin cells underneath, reducing fine lines from laughter and smiles. Please purchase exfoliating products that are suitable for your skin type. Wet your face with lukewarm water, then rub your face with an exfoliating product in circular motions with a towel in hand. Finally, rinse your face with warm water.
(4) Make a homemade exfoliator using brown sugar and coconut oil. There are many different oils you can use when making your own exfoliator, but brown sugar and coconut oil are a classic combination. Mix 30ml of brown sugar with 30ml of coconut oil and apply the mixture to your face in gentle circular motions. After a few minutes, rinse your face with lukewarm water. Brown sugar exfoliates and coconut oil moisturizes, and the combination of the two can give your face a radiant glow and help reduce laugh lines with long-term use.
(5) Sunscreen every day. Sunburn can cause laugh lines to appear and deepen. To protect your skin and reduce laugh lines, you should apply sunscreen or oil to your face every day, stay in the shade, and wear a hat. When using it every day, choose a sunscreen with a sun protection factor (SPF) of 15 or more. If you are going to do outdoor activities with intense sunlight or prolonged exposure, such as a day trip to the beach or a picnic, choose a sunscreen with an SPF of 30. You can also use a foundation with sun protection, which both protects your skin from sun damage and hides fine lines and wrinkles.
(6) Use a base cream or primer to hide fine lines. While removing smile lines, you can use a primer or primer to fill in them and smooth the skin around the mouth and lips. After applying sunscreen, before applying foundation or powder, squeeze a little primer or base onto your fingers and use your fingers to gently fill the cream into the laugh lines before applying the rest of your makeup.
(7) Subcutaneous filler treatment for smile wrinkles. A dermal filler is a gel that is used to fill in fine lines, wrinkles, and other depressions in the skin's surface. Restylane hyaluronic acid and Juvederm hyaluronic acid, which are FDA-approved, are safer subdermal fillers that help remove laugh lines. Please consult your plastic surgeon before receiving the injection, which usually takes 15 minutes to 1 hour to complete. Note that subdermal fillers have a limited duration of effect, 4 to 9 months per injection, so you may need to repeat the injections regularly. The cost of this method is higher than other options.
Method 2: Exercise your facial muscles
(1) Exercise your facial muscles by applying resistance to your smile. Facial yoga can naturally make your face look younger by strengthening facial muscles and reducing wrinkles. Begin by hooking the index fingers of both hands around the corners of the mouth, pulling to the sides, then taut the corners of the mouth to create resistance for 5 to 10 seconds. Repeat each exercise 10 to 25 times, preferably every day.
(2) Inhale and hold a large mouthful of air with your mouth to exercise your cheek muscles. To exercise your cheek muscles and smoothen your skin, you can take a big mouthful of air through your mouth, hold it in, don't spit it out, and inflate your mouth like a balloon. Then let the air bubbles move back and forth between the cheeks. Breathe out the air and repeat the process.
(3) Make a big grin while keeping the upper and lower teeth in contact. Smile all the way to help tighten laugh lines and work your facial muscles. Make a smile while keeping your upper and lower teeth in contact, opening your mouth as wide as possible. Hold for 10 seconds, then relax. Repeat 10 to 20 times a day.
(4) Pull up your cheeks. Use your hands to stretch your facial muscles to smooth out smile lines and wrinkles. Place your palms at an angle and press firmly against your cheeks, with your fingers touching the sides of your head. Pull the corners of the mouth up until some of the teeth are exposed. Hold for 30 seconds. Let go and repeat three times.
Method 3: Develop healthier habits
(1) Drink enough water. Drinking water is one of the best ways to hydrate your skin and reduce fine lines and wrinkles. You should increase your daily water intake by replacing soda, coffee, and sugar-sweetened beverages with drinking water. Coffee and sugar-sweetened beverages can actually make dehydrated skin worse, deepening laugh lines.
(2) Exercise regularly. Exercise can help reduce and eliminate laugh lines by increasing blood flow to the skin, which in turn helps the skin to secrete natural oils and moisture and increase the growth rate of new cells. You should do cardio several times a week, such as running, hiking, dancing, or swimming.
(3) Eat more foods rich in antioxidants. Antioxidants are naturally occurring substances that contain high amounts of vitamins that help promote the synthesis of collagen and elastin in the skin, eliminating fine lines and wrinkles. Antioxidant-rich foods are fruits like blackberries and cranberries, vegetables like tomatoes and cauliflower, and green tea.
(4) Quit smoking. Chemicals in most brands of tobacco and cigarettes can damage collagen and elastin in the skin, deepening existing smile wrinkles. If you have a smoking habit, quit as soon as possible, doing so will help reduce and eliminate smile lines and wrinkles.